Welcome to the Wolfgramm Family Site

Please leave a comment with any suggestions, or family announcements and let us know if you would like to write anything on this website and also if you "DO NOT" want yours or your family's photos on this site.

Thank You!

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Hey everyone!

This seems to be a busy time of year for everyone, just wanted to know if anyone had any questions about how to use this site. If you accepted to be an author you can write a post or even add pictures to this site. We would love to see photos of your families! Leave a comment and I will try my best to answer anything you have asked. You can also email me:



kenzkween at hotmail dot com

Hope to read some posts from all of you soon! Love you all and have a wonderful weekend!

1 comments:

Katharine Wolfgramm Wilson said...

Thanks Ane,
At first I didn't know that I was requesting to be a contributor,but I'm starting to see how that all works..I've got some funny pics of grandma and just lil memories of my own that I may share...wasn't too sure if you had a specific way about showing posts..but anyways thanks for letting us know that it's grandma's Bday tomorrow...we'll be sure to get out there for a visit! Love ya, Kat