Welcome to the Wolfgramm Family Site

Please leave a comment with any suggestions, or family announcements and let us know if you would like to write anything on this website and also if you "DO NOT" want yours or your family's photos on this site.

Thank You!

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

An old blog I posted on my page...memorial day!


Dont be fooled by this 'little' woman(about 4 11')...we use to call her our little 'troll' cuz by the end of the day she'd have some major hair fly aways and looked just like one,...like my grandpa,..she is the most AMAZING woman I probably will EVER know. Mother of 18 children,...and not ONE stretch mark on her belly...she was sweet,..but one tough, devoted mother and grandma. Her daily routine for many many years consisted of waking up early in the morning,.read her scriptures,.off to the temple..back home for a snack..read again her scriptures,..back to the temple,... home for another snack...and again off to the temple...and back home for dinner....she went 3 to 4 times a day,..everyday...unless she was with one of her grandchildren (she has over 100) or with one of her great-grandchildren (she has over 200)....my dream is to be like her!
SALOTE(Charlotte) WOLFGRAMM 1915-2007 (Buried the same day as Gordon B. Hinckley)


Now this is thee most AMAZING man I EVER have known...just thinking of him alot lately and appropriate for memorial day! He served missions thru out his life in the most trying ways..,had the gift of miracles...his faith was tremendous, his love for everyone,.unconditional..., everytime I visited, he would say 'Are you happy?'.. and look me in the eye, squeeze my hand and just smile..he told me how to be happy thru his smile and embrace..and with every visit a different lecture so to say,.just thru his smile....I have totally felt the loss of this most inspirational, awe inspiring soul who has ever lived....one of the unknown heroes of our day! I see him in my dreams often:)
IOHANI OTTO WOLFGRAMM R.I.P. 1911-1997

2 comments:

Ane ♥ Ken said...

I love this post Jen! So glad you shared this with the fam too!

pwincessdi said...

I absolutely love that about your grandparents...so cute!! :)