Welcome to the Wolfgramm Family Site

Please leave a comment with any suggestions, or family announcements and let us know if you would like to write anything on this website and also if you "DO NOT" want yours or your family's photos on this site.

Thank You!

Monday, July 21, 2008

Personal Thoughts...

Well I've been taking forever to post something cuz I've been waiting til I had some free time to look for and scan photo's that I have of grandma and grandpa....but I just haven't gotten to it.
So I figure it wouldn't hurt to mention my thoughts of them in the mean time..and post some pics of THINGS that remind me of them.....HATS always remind me of gramps










.....and these cute little trolls always remind me of gramma!




I'm actually very happy that this site is up cuz everytime I blog on my own page...I see THIS one..and it really helps keep them in mind on a DAILY basis.

I'm one of the cousins whose guilty of not really spending time with them when they were here with us....buttt...I can't tell you how much they MEANT to me..and STILL mean to me.

You would think the testimony I have of the gospel came from my parents...and in many ways,.yeah of course..but I can personally say that the STRONGEST feelings I have towards the gospel came from the teachings and testimonies of grandma and grandpa..I remember the feeling I got when I heard them speak,..especially the STRONG way in which grandpa spoke softened by the GENTLE and simpleness of the way grandma talked...it truly did wonders to my SOUL!!
Although I didn't see them all the time...I do have some personal one on one memories with them that I will cherish for the rest of my life!

And for all my cousins who visit this page..please know that I love each of you very much.
I'm not really a social person,..and I blame my parents for having us live so far away,..we didn't get the chance to really get to know everyone...but oh well...life I guess.

I hope to live MY life the way they would want me to live,..and hope I'll be where I KNOW they are at this time...

Kudos,
Jen (Jennifer Wolfgramm Tupuola > Maikeli and Vake)

1 comments:

Ane ♥ Ken said...

Thanks for putting up a post Jen! It's so nice to read what you feel in your heart! It's a good way for me to get to know you better! I really loved this post! I remember when me and the cousins got trolls we all thought they were so cute because they reminded us of grandma!
:D

I know when I see hats or even brooms I think of Grandpa too!